Friday, May 15, 2015

Webtoon's ORANGE MARMALADE will be aired as TV Drama Series on KBS

OMG, I'm excited to share this to you guys!!
Last night, I was unintentionally reading Webtoon on my LINE Webtoon app and I read ORANGE MARMALADE as it stated as current best Webtoon with 9.70 Rating. I just read till chapter 14 and oh my.. I'm really fascinated with its story. I must say vampire story isn't such a hot trend right know but I love how the author of Orange Marmalade tell the story simply and meaningful.

And this morning, I received a news that KBS' Orange Marmalade first episode would be aired by tonight and CNBlue's Lee Jong Hyun will play as well. Wow, TV DRAMA? BY KBS? I think it's such a coincidence ^.^ I'm surely gonna look forward this drama :D :D Hopefully this drama will be as interesting as its Webtoon series!


ORANGE MARMALADE
Set in a fantasy world where humans and vampires coexist, the latter have evolved and no longer rely on human blood as food. Still, they are feared and discriminated against by society, causing many of them to hide their true nature and live as "normal" citizens, or else become outcasts.

Baek Ma-ri (AOA Kim Seolhyun) is a socially withdrawn teenage girl hiding her vampire identity. Driven away from several neighborhoods, she is eager to settle down in her new city and live quietly. But things change when she accidentally bites the neck of Jung Jae-min (Yeo Jin-Goo) the most popular boy at her high school.


***




If you haven't read its Webtoon, I highly recommend you to read it first before watch for its drama series :D You may read it HERE!

PS: I'm currently look forward for Orange Marmalade and Producer! What's your upcoming most-anticipated dramas? ^_^

No comments: