Friday, June 12, 2015

I stopped watching Orange Marmalade

Some of you probably know from my previous post, that currently I just started to watch The Producer and Orange Marmalade. After postponed for a week to watch the next episode, I just continued to watch ep 3 and 4 of this drama series tonight and guess what?
I don't think I will watch the rest of this drama :|


To be honest, I'm very disappointed with its plot progress..
The whole story is mostly different with its Manhwa and especially in ep 5, you will see them in different dimension.. -_- oh no, I can't watch it anymore.


Rating: 4/10

2 comments:

fatima alfarisy said...

I also stopped watch it, totally NO NO
I haven't read the manhwa ver but the plot totally meh (though I love the first 2 eps)

Xiao Vee said...

@fatima: Super agree! This drama is really disappointing and out of original story :(