Hello everyone! I almost forget to publish this post XD This review is already ignored for a month in my draft LOL. So actually I have finished this drama last month, have you watched this drama too?
Yes, this drama is titled "W" or called as "W Two Worlds".
W (Hangul: 더블유; RR: Deobeuryu) is a 2016 South Korean television series, starring Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo. It airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 22:00 (KST) on MBC from July 20 to September 14, 2016. The drama is Han Hyo-joo's small screen comeback after 6 years.
W generally received good response with it being one of the most watched Korean dramas internationally in 2016.
Cardiothoracic surgeon Oh Yeon-joo's (Han Hyo-joo) father mysteriously went missing while writing the last chapter of his webtoon "W". Yeon-joo goes to his office and is shocked to see a scene of the dying Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-suk), the main character of W, on her father's computer. While reading a note left behind by her father, a hand from the monitor pulled her in. She finds herself on the rooftop of a building next to a bleeding man. She manages to save him and realises that the person she saved was Kang Cheol. She then found out that she can only leave the webtoon based on Kang Cheol's change in feelings. When that happens, the words "to be continued" will appear and she will teleport back to the real world.
Lee Jong-suk as Kang Chul
Han Hyo-joo as Oh Yeon-joo
Jung Yoo-jin as Yoon So-hee
Lee Tae-hwan as Seo Do-Yoon
Park Won-sang as Han Cheol-Ho
Cha Kwang-soo (ko) as Son Hyun-seok
People around Oh Yeon-joo
Kim Eui-sung as Oh Sung-mo
Lee Si-eon as Park Soo-bong
Nam Gi-ae (ko) as Gil Soo-seon
Heo Jeong-do (ko) as Park Min-soo
Kang Ki-young (ko) as Kang Seok-beom
Lee Se-rang (ko) as Gil Soo-young
Ryu Hye-rin (ko) as Seon-mi – Sung-moo's disciple
Yang Hye-ji (ko) as Yoon-hee – Sung-moo's disciple
Sung Mo - the author of W & Yeon Joo's father
Yeon Joo & Kang Chul
Their chemistry was really great!
- This drama has unique and unusual story idea, which became one of interesting points from this drama. The action scenes were cool as well.
- Their transition between scene per scene somehow confused me, especially Episode 13
- The irrational scenes came when Yeon Joo is able to draw perfectly, after break from her drawing habits for years
- Kinda lack of humor scenes
- The story was only revolved on Yeon Joo & Kang Chul's lives, that made me little bit bored because there's no side story about other cast.
- The story was packed nicely and on point.
- The chemistry between Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo is really good!
Overall Score: 7,5 / 10
I'm trying to catch up with Scarlet Heart right now, what drama that you're currently watching? ^_^
Thanks for reading my post!