Sunday, March 13, 2016

Movie Review: ZOOTOPIA (2016)

Any Zootopia's fans here? *raise both of my hands*
I just watched this movie last week and I immediately become a HUGE FANS of this movie ^___^
I mean, whoever you are, how old you are; you are gonna enjoy this movie as well~


Zootopia (2016)
duration: 1h 48m

Release date: February 17, 2016 (Indonesia)
Directors: Byron Howard, Rich Moore, Jared Bush
Box office: 232.5 million USD
Story by: Byron Howard, Rich Moore, Jared Bush, Jennifer Lee, Jim Reardon
Production companies: Walt Disney Animation Studios, Walt Disney Pictures


From the largest elephant to the smallest shrew, the city of Zootopia is a mammal metropolis where various animals live and thrive. When Judy Hopps (Ginnifer Goodwin) becomes the first rabbit to join the police force, she quickly learns how tough it is to enforce the law. Determined to prove herself, Judy jumps at the opportunity to solve a mysterious case. Unfortunately, that means working with Nick Wilde (Jason Bateman), a wily fox who makes her job even harder.

How's Zootopia looks like

Clawhauser, one of my favorite characters! :P Haha

Flash the Sloth, everyone's laughter main cause!

Nick & Judy


My Opinion:
One work. AWESOME. I LOVEEE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH. I guarantee you, this movie is one of the BEST movie that Disney ever produced. It contains solid morale lessons. The storyline, graphic and audio are TOTALLY ENJOYABLE. I still can't move on from the soundtrack till now, LOL XD

WELL, YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T!
Especially if you're a fan of Disney like me~~


No comments: